Hello Friends, today I am going to tell you How to Install TWRP Recovery On Android with all the easy steps. This guide is very straightforward. You just have to follow the steps carefully. I have shown you all the easy ways in which you can easily install TWRP on your phone and also how to install TWRP recovery without root?
TWRP is the premiere custom recovery for Android because of how many devices it supports and how simple it is to use. But installing it in the first place hasn’t always been the easiest thing to do — until now. With the help of a Magisk module, you can finally use one Android device to flash TWRP on another.
Google removed Android’s native ability to send ADB and Fastboot commands to other devices in an earlier version, but this mod brings that functionality back. Developers osm0sis and Surge1223 are the ones who made the magic happen, so big props to them for their work. The initial setup is the longest part of this whole thing, but once that’s done, it’s easy to maintain in the future.
What is TWRP Recovery?
TWRP is a custom recovery project that helps to install third-party firmware, custom ROM, flashing zip files. TWRP (TeamWin Recovery Project) gives you more features than stock recovery. And it has a touchscreen-based interface that makes the flashing process a lot easier.
Why is TWRP Recovery Important?
If you want to root your Android smartphone, then TWRP recovery must be installed in your phone, without this you cannot root your Android phone. So, read this article carefully as we have covered this topic in detail with Step By Step Procedure. How to install TWRP recovery without root?
Read More: Download Easy Samsung FRP Tool V2
Advantages of Installing TWRP Recovery?
- First of all, You Can easily Root your android phone.
- You can remove all bloatware using TWRP recovery.
- Once you install TWRP, you can wipe the cache and hard reset your smartphone.
- You can update your Android phone to the latest Android OS.
- You can backup your current data and restore it.
- Can also use to underclock and overclock.
- Also, you can install ZIP files or Install Custom ROM on the phone.
Disadvantages of Installing TWRP Recovery?
- If you do not follow the steps correctly and you flash the wrong file or unstable file, your phone will be bricked.
- You will lose your Phone Warranty.
- Also, you will not receive an OTA update from your phone manufacturer.
- how to install TWRP recovery without root
Before starting the TWRP installation process, make sure you have followed the prerequisites shown below:
- First, download the TWRP recovery img file to your PC/Laptop And rename it as TWRP.img.
- Fully charge your Android Smartphone.
- Make sure your phone Bootloader is unlocked.
- For this method, you will need a laptop or PC.
- Use only a USB cable certified by the manufacturer.
- Also, Take Full Backup of your Android Phone.
- how to install TWRP recovery without root
Warning! All the Tutorials/ Methods shown on this website are not tested for every smartphone.
If anything happens to your smartphone imranTECH.in is not Responsible for any loss and damage to your smartphone. So, try these methods at your Own Risk!
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery On Android
1.) First of all Enable USB debugging on your android phone. To enable USB debugging go to Settings >> About >> Software >> Build Number Now tap 6-7 times on Build so that Developer Mode is turned on.
2.) Now, go back to the Settings tab and go to Developer Options, and enable the USB Debugging option.
3.) Now you need to set up ADB and Fastboot on your PC / Laptop. Follow the steps shown below.
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tool
- Extract It and Run It
- Next Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip
- Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current users only
- Again Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip
- Continue Driver installation
- Source: xda-developers.com
4.) Connect your Android Phone to the PC with the original USB cable.
5.) Open the ADB folder and move TWRP.img file to ADB Folder.
6.) Now open CMD by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click.
7.) Once the command window is open type the following command.
adb reboot bootloader
- Press Enter, this command will reboot your phone to bootloader mode. Then type
- Press Enter, this command will ensure that your device is properly connected to the PC or not. if your phone’s serial number shows you then you can proceed to, next type.
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Wait for some time until the flashing process is complete. Once done, type the next command to boot into the system.
8.) Now your Android smartphone will reboot.
9.) That’s it 🙂 you have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on your Android phone.
So, I have shown you the complete Step-by-Step guide on How to Install TWRP Recovery On All Android Phones. I hope you find this article useful and informative.
If you have any doubts or questions related to this guide, do let me know in the comment section below, and I will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading this article until the end and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.