In this article, we learn How to take a complete backup of our website using the UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin. If you have a blog website then you must know how important it is to take backup of website blog.
Today our topic is how to take a complete backup of a website using the UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin. Here in this post, we are going to tell you about how to take a complete backup of your website blog. So you can easily take a complete backup of your website blog by following the steps mentioned below.
Why is it necessary to back up a Website Blog?
Taking backup of website blog is very important. Some of the main reasons for taking backup of Website blog.
- To Move Website Blog from Old Hosting To New Hosting
- Hosting Company Closure
- Website getting Hacked
- Any Data being Deleted or Corrupt
There can be many reasons for which you should keep taking backup of your website blog from time to time, if you have a backup of your website blog and after that, there is any problem with your site then you can easily use that backup. the website can restore the blog in old condition.
So now you know how important is website backup. So let us now know how do we take a complete backup of our website blog.
Read More: How to Earn Money from YouTube Shorts
How to use UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin:
- First login to your WordPress admin page then install and activate the Updraftplus plugin
2. After activating the Updraftplus plugin, go to the plugin and click on Updraftplus plugin>Setting
3. Now here you will find many ways to take backup, if you want to back up your site manually, then you can click on the Backup / Restore menu from here and click on the Backup Now button
4. A popup will open where you have to click on the Backup Now button after ticking the option of database and files backups. Now the backup of your website will start.
5. After the backup process is completed, you can save it on your computer and keep it safe.
It is easy to take a backup in this way, but its disadvantage is that whenever your computer gets damaged or format your file got deleted, then your backup can also be lost.
So always you should keep the backup file of your site in remote storage like Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. I would suggest that you should always save the backup of your site in remote storage only.
So in this way you can easily backup your website blog with the help of the UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin. You must do a backup of your website blog daily or once in 3-4 days, if there is any problem with your site, then you will be able to restore your site again by using your backup files.
I hope you like this post. If you have any questions related to this post, then you can ask in the comment below.